Sunday, October 5, 2008

Word Of God Speak

I feel like the song on my blog...Word of God Speak. This is my last post for the day. I just want to share one more thing. I came home this afternoon and typed the blog "Soup For The Soul". Afterwards, it was time to go back to church. When I got there my blog was on my mind, since I had been searching through the Bible most of the afternoon looking at different verses to use in my blog. You will never believe it but Bro. Frankie used several of the SAME verses in his message tonite. The Holy Spirit was so strong, I began to weep. God you are so Awesome! The first words to the song say, "I'm finding myself at a loss for words..." and that's the way I feel. The word of God has spoke and poured down like rain in my life tonite, washing my eyes to see his majesty. I just wanted to praise Him for that and say let me stay and rest in His holiness. There truly is no better place to be. A place of serenity, peace, and immesurable love. Thank you Lord for being so real in my life and letting me know that you are faithful to your children. I praise you tonite and forevermore.
-Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that song! It is amazing what God can do through you!

Dawn said...

Thank you Amy. You girls are so sweet, precious and tender-hearted. I Love Y'all!
Dawn