Friday, October 3, 2008

Just For My Sweetheart!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

September 23, 2008 marked 8 years that Brian and I have been married. Brian and I started dating in 1997 and I knew that he was the one for me when we met. We shared so many of the same thoughts, ideas and values. He has been a constant, steadfast and true husband to me. He has supported me in everything that I have done and he has always provided a good living for our family. Brian is a special man and I'm so grateful to the Lord for bringing our lives together. He makes each day a happy day and strives to better himself and our family. Thank you sweet man of my life who loves me and makes me happy. I look forward to many more years together and continually supporting you in all your goals and dreams for our family and future family. I Love You!







10 comments:

Beth said...

Those are good pictures! Happy Anniversary Again!

Love Y'all!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dawn, Thank you so much for the tribute! I cried! I always knew Brian would make a good husband. He was always great help to me. Brian learned to cook very well and could put a meal on the table by himself. I'm glad he honors you by being a good listener, a helping hand, and a godly man. He will make a wonderful daddy one day. I am incredibly thankful and proud of my son.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Dawn I'm glad that you're blogging!!! Love ya'll bunches!!!!

Shonna said...

Happy Anniversary...I think it is wonderful how you and Brian bring out the best in each other!

Anonymous said...

Brian has always been a sweetheart!! Even went his stomps around and pitches his little fits, you can't help but laugh!! I know he will be a great daddy one day..... believe me I know!! He seemed to think he was my daddy when he was at home and still has a HARD time realizing I'm 20 now NOT 5!!! I love my big bro. and his wonderful wife... that would be you Dawn!! heeeheee! I'm so corny! Love yall! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

That's suppose to be 'when' not 'went'!! OOPS!!

Dawn said...

yes Kimberly, Brian still talks of you and Amy as though yall are running around the house, you without shoes and Amy begging to be on video! Maybe one of these days he will realize yall are grown but I doubt it! I guess that's what "Big" brothers are for! Thanks for the sweet comments...my Mom always talks about how sweet and tender-hearted you are! I Love You!
Dawn

Dawn said...

Mrs. Cathy,
I am glad you enjoyed the tribute. Brian does speak of you so often...all of his family. He has many memories that he always shares with me. He is very blessed and I am fortunate to have found him. Thanks for the sweet comments.
Love,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture of Brian is the one where he is bundled up in the blanket. Typical Brian, always cold. Happy Anniversary! (I had to look at Beth's comment to spell anniversary right.)

Dawn said...

Amy,
That's my college girl going to be a teacher one day! Don't teach spelling! =) Love You!