Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Girls!


I mentioned our "children" in the blog to our Mom's so I wanted to share some pic's of them. This is Lizzy Tizzy. She fell from Heaven on April 13, 2007 while I was shooting pic's down at my Mom's. She followed me home and stayed here for days without food or water. It was like she was just meant to be ours. A month later we took her to the vet and found out she had heart worms. The good thing was that she is young about 1 1/2 - 2 and they only wanted around $4-500.00 to treat her. Wow! That cheap uh? Luckily, Paw Paw Kenny with all his animal knowledge has been treating Lizzy with Ivomec and she is a different dog!! Thank you Paw Paw Kenny for loving and taking care of our baby! If you could have seen her when she came here, you wouldn't know it was the same dog. She was underweight, wormy and not near as cute as in this picture. Lizzy now has the best life as an inside dog. She loves to squirel hunt, which she and Brian do together and she loves to just hang out around the house with us. She is our baby and our love.






Now for Baby Bella! Well, Baby Bella is a lot like Brian. She is very hyper-active, so it's kind of like having 2 Brian's around! She never slows down. You can't tell from this picture but this dog is the most hyper active dog I know. She literally sails off the back of the couch and almost reaches the counter! Bella came to us as "Mickey" which we didn't like, so we changed her name to Isabella Boo Jacobs. She came from an elderly lady who could not handle her. She had caused the lady to fall twice and she felt she just couldn't give "Mickey" the life she needed. So on July 12, 2008 we got Isabella. She was only 4 1/2 months old when we got her, so she has been quite the puppy to train. Brian and I were just saying how much Isabella has made us appreciate what a good dog Lizzy is! She has already calmed down a lot since we got her and she will start obedience training classes in November. We are looking forward to doing that together as a family and passing what we learn onto Lizzy. We are blessed with Lizzy and Bella and glad God sent them to us!



Here are a few more pic's of Brian and the Girls!


4 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

Girl, you had better slow down!! You are blogging so diligently that you are making the rest of us look bad!! Ha Ha. It looks great. I will have to send you my yearbook pic that I made last night. It is a hoot. I opted for the Black girl hair from the 80's. If I can, I will e-mail it to you tonight. Keep me posted on any other good sites like that one.

Julie said...

HEY DAWN!!! I am glad that you are blogging. Your post are sooo super sweet. It perks up my day reading the kind words in your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of ya'll. It helps me not to miss you two as bad. You know I never get enough of my babies. Love and kisses, Mama

Dawn said...

Mrs. Cathy - I am glad you are enjoying the blog and I am enjoying it as well. I finally have somewhere to put the 300 or so pictures that have been stored on my digital for 2 years now!
I love writing.

Julie thanks for the comment. I am glad my words lift your spirits...we should think positively and lift each other up more often. This world is so cruel and depressing, especially if you listen to the news!

Rebecca I still want to see the yearbook photo! Post it on your blog...too cute and funny not to share!