Friday, December 5, 2008

A little "Music" makes everything better!



I found these beaUtiful new ornaments for the tree and had to add them. I also found the green ornaments and green holly and leaves at the very top of the tree...a little different from the original picture I posted of the tree. So maybe I'm finally starting to get a little hint of the Christmas spirit. I've had my Christmas music playing! I think it helps that this year I decided to put our tree in the family room instead of the piano room! I have moved a desk in the piano room and didn't have room for the tree in there this year and it has been much more of an enjoyment to have in the room where we spend most of our time. Hope everyone is doing well. We are staying busy as usual. Enjoy the photos!




5 comments:

Lori said...

I like the new ornaments. The pic with the firplace looks like the a scene from "Twas the Night Before Christmas."

Dawn said...

Awww, well thank you Lori. The fireplace is gas and I should have turned the logs on to take the picture. It feels so cozy when they are running, in addition to putting out some heat in this cold weather! Thanks. Hope everything is well your way!

Anonymous said...

The tree is Gorgous!!! You are sooooooo talented! I love the big music ornaments! And how bout all those presents under that beautiful tree!? Maybe a small one for me? I'm so glad to hear you are getting into the Christmas spirit! I was getting a little concerned that I might be the only one who enjoyed Christmas anymore! The music will do just the trick! It definitely gets the Christmas juices a-flowin! I love yall! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

The Clarks said...

I love your tree! Cute music ornaments!

Dawn said...

Thanks! I found those over in Opp and Youngs Florist. They have the best Christmas decorations and the largest selection!