Monday, September 29, 2008

The Blog World


I am already a member of myspace so I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with e-mail, myspace and Blogging!! My sweet sister-in-law (might as well say Sister since she's as close as I'll ever have to a sister) is really into this blogging thing-a-ma-jiggy and thinks I would be great at it. I don't know why exactly since I don't have a lot of things to post and being the photographer I am - NEVER take pictures!!! I realize I should be shooting a lot more than I do but I never find the time. Brian is in school for NP and I am teaching piano, working 2 days a week at a part-time job and playing piano at Lindsey Bridge Baptist Church. Between all of that we keep pretty busy. This past year, life has thrown a lot of curve balls our way but God has been good and blessed us as always. He is forever blessing us with his grace and mercy. Ok Beth, my first blog, just for you. I am going to try to be a good blogger and keep this up. If you can keep up with John Luke and do it...I should have no problem! So, welcome to the blogging world of Brian and Dawn (I'm sure I will be the one doing most of the posting).


~From the fullness of God's grace we have all received one blessing after another.

John 1:16


3 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

Hey smarty britches! Great to see you have become a "blogger". I need your address. I have a little happy for you!!!!

Beth said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! I FINALLY talked you into it! Now you have a reason to get that camera out and start snapping pictures! I have a great subject if you need someone to model! {I'm not sure I would call him the most cooperative subject, but if you've worked with Brian, you can take pictures of anything!} HA!HA! Anyway, the blog looks great and I'm sure with all your computer skills, you'll have it looking even better in no time!!

Love you!

Dawn said...

Beth...When you make those "wise cracks" about Brian on here, it's so funny! I tell him and he says, "UH! I'm gonna get her! That meanie!!" and he smiles! He is just so sweet and funny, through all of his little qwirks...reading phone books and washing his hands! Life most certainly wouldn't be the same without him! I just laugh and laugh when he reads your comments! I am enjoying blogging!