Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogging Slacker

I do realize that I am sooo behind on my blogging. So behind in fact, if there were a sentence for the crime of not blogging I would recieve the maximum!!! We have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog! We are still alive and doing quite well actually. Brian is enjoying his vacation from school until August and we have a lot to accomplish before then. He is planning on going to Mobile and UAB to have a sit down face to face meeting to inquire about all the in's and out's of each school before he makes the big decision as to which one to attend. Be in prayer for him as he faces this decision as it will be where he completes the rest of his Master's Degree. We are looking forward to the day of completion but the journey to get there will not be an easy one, so remember Brian as he tackles these upcoming feats.
We have been doing a lot of things around the house that have needed to be done for quite sometime now. I have been trying to take pictures to show the fruits of all of our hard labor but haven't gotten in all of them. I am currently working on that blog and will be posting it soon. So keep a watch...we are still here and I will be posting more soon! Take care everyone! I hope all is well!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you guys are enjoying your "off" time. Can't wait to see pics of the house!!

Shonna said...

I know Brian will make the right decision on schools and I can't wait to see the home improvements!

jeff and rebecca said...

Well Howdy stranger!!!! Happy to hear you are back in the blogger world. Hurry up with those pics. I love seeing home improvement before and afters.

Lori Griffin said...

Hey Dawn! Home projects are so much fun! I can't wait to see what you have been doing! I've added you to our blog so I can keep us with you two!!

Lori Griffin said...

Typo- so we can keep up with you two!!!!